Free School Meals
You may be entitled to free school meals for your child. Please pick up an application form from the school office or download one from the link below. Once we have been notified, your child will be eligible to a free lunch to the value of £2.23.
Your child might be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
You should contact the Academy office to apply. Once this has been agreed we will be informed. This does not happen automatically so please make sure that this has been agreed with the Academy.