September 2020 update:
Update on school plans for September
Following on from the Government’s announcement, we are planning for the full reopening of school in September. Please see below:
The key dates to note are:
- All pupils in Year 1 to Year 6 will return to school from 7th September.
- Pupils in Nursery will return on Thursday 3rd September
- Pupils in Reception will start on these days:
- Autumn Born Children (1st September - 31st December) - Monday 7th September 2020
- Spring Born Children (1st January- 31st April) - Tuesday 8th September 2020
- Summer Born Children (1st May- 31st August) - Wednesday 9th September 2020
These dates may differ from other schools in the area. We have made our plans to ensure we have time to implement any new guidance that is issued during the summer holiday and to complete any extra staff training that might be needed.
We are following the Government guidance and are putting in place a great deal of detailed work to ensure we implement all the measures needed to make school as safe as it can be for our pupils and staff when they all return.
For staggered start and finish times please see the below parent pack.